- Well, I have been physically and emotionally drained these past couple weeks. No one believes that being a stay-at-home-mommy/house-wife, is actually very hard and hard work! But let me tell you IT IS! Also now that Zoe is almost seven months old, its much harder (not that I am complaining) I now have to deal with little or no nap times, teething, and the number one stressing factor my baby-girl has SEPARATION ANXIETY! It seems like every time I go to the other room for five seconds, when I leave her view she starts bawling! Is this normal? I love the fact that my baby loves me, but I also want her to be independent! I really think its an age thing though, I have read to where when they get around this age they want to be around people/things that are familiar and comfort them. I hope its a stage though I really do, because it makes me feel horrible when I leave and she automatically starts crying. It breaks my heart! Other then that Zoe has been doing extremely well, other then the teething and separation anxiety, she is developing great. She is trying to walk, before she crawls! She is sitting up on her own and discovering that she can do things everyday. I am a little bit on edge though as her cardiology appointment approaches. I am sure there is nothing to be concerned about, but when I think about how her appointment is this Friday I feel my heart and the thoughts about to race. I keep thinking "what-if?" "how am I going to deal if there is something abnormal?" I know all normal questions, but they bother me! I just want to "know" that she is fine and I dont have to be having all these "what-if" thoughts!
- I have to say the past couple weeks have been wonderful ever since I talked to Mitchell and explained to him that some of the things he does and says hurts my feelings, or seem mean to me. Even though he is doing it in a joking manner, it effects me. Since then he has been wonderful, so sweet and caring and just all in all PERFECT! It has definitely made me feel better, and made me feel appreciated in the ways that I so very needed.
- Mothers Day has been awesome today I have to say! I am not the type of person that I look forward to holidays for gifts! The best gift that I recieved today was a simple one! To have Mitchell and Zoe with me on Mothers Day and it happened, and that is all that I could ever ask for. But Mitchell also did surprise me with my digital camera printer that I have been wanting, and said it was from Zoe. He is soo adorably sweet for surprising me like that. I also got a card as well, it made me cry here's what it said:
when I think of the things daughters usually say to their mothers I think of the obvious ones...
I love you,
I need you,
I want to be like you when I grow up...
Now, I am grown-up, and I have something more I'd like to say-something I think you should know...
I am so proud of you.
you have my deepest respect as well as my love,
and I still want to be like you.
Happy Mothers Day!
and he signed it ZOE!
At that moment I thought to myself "Wow I am soo lucky to have a wonderful husband, and my beautiful baby girl" They mean the world to me, and I don't know where I would be with-out either of them. Today wasn't just about "me" as a mother but it was about family and how much they mean. That's what it made me think of, because when your a "mother" you are a family, and that family is what is going to get you through no matter how many tough things pass through LOVE always prevails! And I am glad I have people in my life that love me!
Daddy and Zoe
My Mothers Day consisted of the two loves of my life!
Could not have asked for a better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment