Monday, June 13, 2011

Long time NO BLOG!

Geez I haven't blogged in such a long time! Not that I have alot of people that follow/read my blog haha..Any whoo, well alot has gone on since I've been away. Be prepared I may ramble on a bit, and confuse you since it's been quite a while. So I can only hope that I write this blog to where it makes since, if not well then I'm sorry! 

Marriage: you know marriage is sometimes hard. Even when you and the other person are very compatible and they make you happy, and complete. Take me for instance: sometimes I just don't want to talk, or have someone offer to be of some help. I don't get that alot unless I'm sick ( which never happens THANK GOD!) or a special day, and truth be told I just want (some) help! It doesn't have to be major I don't expect you to clean the whole house spotless. No. I am just saying put a dish up, maybe wash dishes, or put a load of laundry in the washer. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so?! I'm not being ungrateful because I am grateful for my husband and all that he does but his legs or hands are not broke! It just seems as if I am doing this all alone with no help, and truth be told it just IRKS me! Although I may be the one to blame in this situation because I never mention this to my husband. ( I tend to think I'm super-woman, and can do everything!) but I just CAN'T! but one thing I will say and never speak Ill of Mitchell is that he is a fabulous father!!! He does everything he can for Zoe. It kind of evens out that he doesn't clean. I have always wanted for Zoe to have two parents, and not one and a part-time parent. Luckily she has two that will do anything and everything for her! All that set aside I'd have to say that the hardest part of being married and having a baby is the lack of time spent together with Mitchell. Don't get me wrong I throughly enjoy spending time with Zoe and seeing her bright smile every day! But Mitchell and I seem to never get any time together, with him working, me taking care of Zoe and house work everyday, we just never seem to get a moment just to watch tv and cuddle! Him either too tired, or Mitchell is too tired. The good thing is that it doesn't put a strain on our relationship because although we are both busy (him: with working, me: with everything else) we get along extremely well, and he can do/say anything to make me smile, or make a long day just that much better! Him and Zoe! They sure do complete me! :) 

Me: I've been drained the past couple days. I'm a mother ( who wouldn't be?) but I take it all in stride and move forward in my day. Although I have extreme lack of sleep, I wake up every morning ( not because I have to) with Zoe. It's something about when I go into her room and peek over at her in her crib and she lifts up her head and just gives me the biggest smile, just let's me know sleep or no sleep that day will be good no matter what! :) I am going to have to make a doctors appointment soon. I have to get back on my migraine meds first of all, I seem to be getting one at-least three times a week, and that can not be good at all. It could be stress, or just no sleep, but I need to get this under-control! I need to be in tip-top shape to take care of my baby-girl. I also need to get back on my depression meds ( I don't have extreme depression) it just seems to make my days better, and I don't seem to stress out as much ( if you couldn't already tell I am a HIGH strung person!) then I have to make a female doctors appointment for a mammogram I know OUCH but with being in remission I have to do it every year to make sure no new masses have formed. Those two appointments I am going to make sometime next week, I'll keep everyone updated! Although I'm sure there is nothing to cause any concern. 
 Last weekend I went to visit my mother and friends. I took miss Zoe with me. We had an wonderful time! Zoe got to spend time with her grandparents, and I got to spend time with family and friends! I got to hang out with one of my good friends morgan! It was absolutely the thing that I needed the most just a relaxing day with-out a baby attached to me. We got some lunch, did some errands, and I got my nails done and Morgan got her toes did! Haha. Thanks again Morgan for the wonderful day! :) I also got to spend lots of time with my mother. It was great as well, she helped me soo much with Zoe! Even though I let her know she did not have too! But she did anyways and makes me appreciate her and all the things she has ever done for me that much more! 

Zoe: there has been alot of milestones that Zoe has mastered! Since I have blogged, I will list them:

1.Her ( teeth) not tooth came in about two-weeks ago. Her two bottom pearly whites made their entrance! We are dealing with the stresses of her teething her and I. She's been alot more fussy lately, but nothing her or I can't handle. I just thank the lord that she NEVER ran fever through-out the duration of her teething. 
2. She crawled all by herself! She has a unique run-crawl as one of my friends put it. It is soo extremely adorable though, look out every-one zoes on the move! ( I am getting safety latches this week) we are currently working on walking so far she has been able to take 2 steps till she falls into my arms. We are taking little strides I am not forcing her until she is absolutely ready!
3. She eats solids three times a day! She gets her fruits and oatmeal with a 4 ounce bottle of formula in the morning, then gets vegetables with mixed grains with 4 ounces juice for lunch, then gets her dinner solids with mixed grains and another 4 ounces of formula for dinner. Then right before she goes to sleep she gets a 7 ounce bottle of formula, to help her go to sleep. We are cutting down on formula by alot instead of always going every week ( because I get the big container for formula) I only have to get it every 2-3 weeks. 
3. She started holding her own bottle, and started using a sippy-cup ( not all the time, we are weening into it!) but she's slowly getting the hang of it, she's learning that juice comes out faster from the sippy-cup then the bottle.
4. She's very observant! She knows what she wants and will lunge towards it ( she mostly wants my phone or the remotes!) she's particular with what she wants to play with and loves her binky ( her pink elephant security blanky that she's had since she was born) she also loves to bang her toys together and make alot of noise.
5. Last but not least, she is learning new words everyday! Now the words she knows is: mama, dada, baba, nana, and hey. She also knows who to direct her words to, she calls me mama, calls her daddy dada, and you get the gist. She knows what things, and who people are. She also knows how to wave hi and bye. 

Well that's pretty much all that's been going on in our little family, and life! I promise I will try to be more current on my blogs, I have just been really busy! I will also load more recent photos of Zoe as soon as we get another computer, trust me that's a long drawn out story you don't want to hear. To sum it up it went out. So for now I am down to my cell phone to do everything off of! 

Love always
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment