Today I realized something though "Zoe is such a strong girl" She is always so, happy and getting bigger everyday, when she went to the doctor she is 19 pounds, is sitting up on her own, and learning new things everyday like realizing what things are, and what kinds of noises they make, that you would never know she even had a "abonormality" She honestly astounds me everyday, and makes me the proudest mother everyday! I have now realized she will get over this! Her doctor told me that he is really optimistic that it will go away on its own, because she is doing so wonderful in her growth and developement. Which comforts me a great deal! She is like her father because when he was a baby, about or around her age he also was diagnosed with an "innocent" heart murmur and he grew out of his, and she is so much like her daddy, that it helps me feel better as well. I Just want her to be happy, and grow, and prosper into the wonderful person I know and will be. No mother wants to be told of anything that could be/is wrong with their child. When I was told that she had her abnormality, it honestly felt as if my heart had been ripped out and stomped on! But I know that my Zoe is strong, and will get through this, I have all the faith in the world that she will!
That is the update on her status!
Today was a good day spent with family! Went to Mitchell's parents and ate lunch, and just hung out and Zoe spent some time with her grandparents. She is so lucky to have grandparents, as I grew up my grandparents passed when I was a child. I never had the luxury, of seeing my grandparents. I am greatful and blessed that she has both of hers! Also sometime this week Mitchell, Zoe, and I are going to go to San Marcos, to the outlet malls. I think it will be a great 'FAMILY TIME" for all of us. It will be Zoe's first "real" outting and I can not wait!
Sometimes I think that people get bored of reading my blog, because all I seem to talk about is my daughter and my husband! But truth be told I could really care less, because my daughter, and husband are a major part of my life, and my life and world revolves around them both! I want us to be a close family, as when I was growing up I never had a close "family". I have a mother that I hold close to my heart and I am VERY VERY close too, but I never had a true family dynamic, so this is what I strive for and if you can't seem to understand this, then do not read my blog. I mean really you are not breaking my heart in the least! Its honestly soothing to get things out, even if it is written on the web. For all the people that
Well that is it for tonight folks... I WILL BE BACK!
No comments:
Post a Comment