Monday, April 11, 2011

LIFE AND A BEAUTIFUL BABY.

I haven't blogged in a couple days I figured I would take some time off to collect my thoughts, that way I could get thoughts, and what I have been up to out there!

  • My beautiful princess Zoe is 6 months old today! I could not be anymore proud then what I am today. She has grown, and grown so much in the past six months. She just continues to amaze me every single day! I know she was a blessing brought to Mitchell and I. I remember everything from when I found out I was pregnant with her to when I found out that I was having a girl, to giving birth, and bringing my precious baby girl home! She has made me such a better person, and made our family complete! To give you an update on her milestones that she has met:
 This is from birth until  now!

  1. Searches for me or Mitchell in any room, with people or without.
  2. Knows mommy, and daddy's voice/touch.
  3. Started discovering her hands.
  4. Rolls from her back to her stomach, and rolls from her stomach to her back.
  5. Said her first word (MAMA)
  6. Started sitting up supported.
  7. Mimics people as they talk.
  8. Getting her first tooth.
  9. Laugh/Smiled
  10. Plays and interacts with her toys.
  11. Discovered that she can splash in the bathtub.
  12. Pulls up on my fingers.
  13. Trying to sit up on her own by doing mini-baby crunches!
  14. Knows how to put her paci back in her mouth.
  15. Is trying to hold her own bottle (she's not quite there just yet!)
These are her milestones she has reached up to date they are out-of-order. She is what makes me wake up smiling in the morning, and what makes me smile before I go to sleep at night! Mitchell always says that I'm crazy because I always count down when she is going to be a certain month, (which is all of them) but that is my baby girl how could I not be excited, that's like saying not to be happy that we got married, or about the other wonderful things that have happened to me! I have always thought I am destined to be a MOMMY I love kids and I love waking up Miss Zoe everyday, I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to her! Her and Mitchell are what I live and breath for! I would like to have more kids, but not for a couple years I want to spend this time to bond with her, and love on her, and be devoted to her, until she is old enough to understand what is going on ( not to go into details about it, but for her to at least not think I am abandoning her, or that I don't love her as much, or less!) Then I will think about adding to the family, I would like to have a boy, but I will say exactly what I told everyone when I was pregnant with Zoe I don't care if I have a boy or girl. As long as the baby is happy and healthy, that's all that matters to me! Zoe is such a GREAT baby, she always has been ever since she was born!

Well I think that I have dotted on her enough, that people can't stand to read anymore. I will go to my weekend last weekend. It was a awesome weekend I have to say. Mitchell and I had a craw-fish boil to attend to (his co-worker, and friend invited us to it several months ago) So Mitchell and I asked for his mother to watch her and with no hesitation she said "of-course". We dropped her off, it was easier then the last time, since she already stayed over night with her Nana, and did wonderful! I gave her like 50 million kisses and I love yous before we left. The craw-fish was in New Braunfels, which is about an hour away from us, and it was a good drive, Mitchell and I just talked and laughed. Got there and I was a bit nervous I would have to say (I didn't know anyone there, not even Mitchell's co-worker) Mitchell didn't want to leave my side for fear, he thought that I wouldn't have fun, but I told him not to worry about me ill be fine! So he meandered off, and I was just enjoying the music, and food, the alcohol wasn't bad either ( I stopped drinking about a year before I got pregnant, got burnt out! Now I remember why I did I felt miserable the next morning! ) It was very very hot and humid! I sweat in places I didn't know that I could (yep I know TMI) but that's how hot it was. My first thought "Thank god I didn't bring Zoe, she would have been absolutely miserable!" Because I was going to bring her if her grand-parents could not take her but all-in-all it turned out wonderful. It was just what I needed, not that I wanted to get away from my baby, just that I needed some quality time with-out a baby attached to me! (EVERY mother needs that! for her own sanity, no matter how much you love your kids!) I was very excited when we got her though, we ate and came home. Had some quality mommy/daddy/Zoe time!

It's times like those that make my day extra special to see Mitchell love and play with Zoe makes me love him so much more! He is such a wonderful daddy to her! He is a wonderful man in general!

I have done so much, and devoted myself to them. I feel like god has blessed me with the two wonderful gifts in life and I could not ask for anything more! Life is AWESOME right now and no-one or anything can bring me down!


She sure is mommy's PRINCESS!
and a gorgeous one!

1 comment:

  1. She is just so adorable, Mason is going to marry her oneday. Happy 6 months old little princess!!

    ReplyDelete