Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My life revolves around family, and friends!

The only thing that keeps me sane are these four factors in my life:

  • Mitchell: ( my husband): of course he is my absolute best friend that I could ever have. I can tell him anything and he knows how to make me smile even in the bleak moments that I seem to spiral into a depressed mess. He can make me laugh, even when I am not in the mood, or just plain mad! He does everything to make sure that Zoe and I live a happy, and worry free life! He is very understanding of my past and why I am the way that I am, he accepts me for the person that I am, and not the person that he wants to form me into. It helps also that hes HOT! :) lol but I am not one to base a person off their physical appearance. He just is a very wonderful man that loves me and I love him with every breath I take!
Time out for a second: Personality and morals are very important to me! It goes to the saying "treat others how you want to be treated!" If you treat me like a piece of dirt, I will not tolerate it, but I will also not stoop to that persons childish level! I am one of those people I will forgive, but I will never forget! Everyone has done, said, something stupid and or hurtful in their lives and people have lied (what person hasn't?) But don't think for one second that you are better then me or belittle me off things that have happened in the past when you still act as if you are still in high school! I have no tolerance or patience for peoples drama, rumors about me, or just being rude, and acting like a little kid! Those days are over and if you are going to act like a child I will treat you like one! I do not for a second expect people to like me or even speak to me! Just don't pass judgement on someone when you have no idea who they are as of now! Because you are too stuck in the past, or you base your ideas of a person off what a person has done in the past! I look towards the future I don't have just me to think about I also have my daughter and she is the absolute first priority in my life, and really I don't care if I loose friends because of this because my "true" friends will never leave! Ok so now that is off my chest  I will continue to number two on my list!

  • My daughter Zoe: she will always be the reason that I have changed so much (for the better) with the exception of Mitchell! She made me grow up and be more mature, because now I have a little life that depends on me for every part of her life right now! I want her to be able to come to me and talk to me as I have been able to with my mother! I don't want her to make the same mistakes as I have in the past i.e: trusting the wrong people, lying, causing drama.. you get the picture. I want her to be successful and to not have to endure peoples cruel ways of treating others. Shes who I wake up to with a smile on my face, and she makes my heart skip a beat when she smiles and says "MAMA" I want her to be raised in an good enviorment with great friends and family, and if that means I have to weed out all the bad influences or the people that truely don't care so be it! Everything that I do in my life is all about her! I love my gorgeous Zoe. Seeing her growing up everyday and doing new things make me so very proud that I get to stay home and enjoy it!
  •  My family: especially my mother has gone through alot with me and she has also been through alot as well! She is deaf, so her world is that much harder. To not have the chance to communicate with the world through voice, has been difficult for her since people automatically assumes that she is not intellegent! I am here to tell you that she is! ( not because she is my mother) because I know differently although she may not have gone to college she did get her high school diploma, and she grew up from a very poor childhood (my mother is 1 of 13 by the way) She is so much stronger and has the biggest heart and nothing in the world mattered more then her children! I love her so much, and love her even more as the years pass! I only hope to be to Zoe how my mother was to me! My dad wasn't around much so we are not as close and we have had "our" issues but I will not go into that. Like I said I will "forgive" but I do not forget! I do respect him for taking care of my mother and little sister to the best of his abilities though. MY big brother we just gotten closer around 6-8 years ago, we had that "your not cool enough to hang out with syndrome" for a little bit. I really do love him and my little sister even though they may annoy me or make me angry I will always do anything and everything for the both of em!
  • My friends: I have learned as of now to pick my friends more carefully! Back then it was about the more friends you have, the more popular you are. I am not all about the popularity contest, I don't care if someone has more friends then me. Frankly I won because I have some of the most wonderful friends! I can go to them for advice, motherly tips, and if I ever just needed to vent or to cry to them! Even though its a handful of friends they are the people that I trust most, and those people know who they are! I am one of those people that I like to keep my issues and insecurities to myself, for I thought that I would burden others with my problems. Through recent discovery your "true" friends are there through everything! And I am happy to say that I have those friends! So to all my friends out there! Thank you for helping me through! Love you all and your kind words that you have spoke, or the advice that has been given to me, means alot to me, on so many levels!

Well there you go that is what revolves in the world of Tina I am not that complicated, if you really get the chance to know me I really am quite the nicest person, you will meet. I hold no judgement to others and what they have done.  I am all in all me, and if you don't like it, all I can say is TOUGH. Its your lose and not mine because in the end i'm not crying over someone not liking me. The world does go on and my world consist of four things: My husband (Mitchell), my daughter(Zoe), My family, and My friends... Thanks for listening!


My husband and daughter
I wake up everyday in amazement of the wonderful life I have been blessed with!

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty much my four factors for living too! Mitchell is lucky to have you as a wife, and Zoe if definately lucky to have you as a mommy! One thing is for sure, I'm lucky to have you as a friend! Thank you so much for all of your supportive comments on my blog, they means so much to me. You're an awesome friend and I cherish our friendship! :)
    p.s.- Mitchell looks TOTALLY different with his hair cut lol

    ReplyDelete