Monday, March 7, 2011

2-4 months

Well the second to fourth months were the most life changing and that's where I saw how my little Zoe was developing. I got through her 1st cold when she was a little over 2 months old..It was hard to see quite honestly, I didn't know what I was going to do when she really got sick I was such a wreck when she just had a little cold! But she has been really good I think that she has an even better immune system than her father and I, put together. When she went to her 2 month check up she was nine pounds and another 2 inches taller then what she was last time she went to the Peditrician at two-weeks old so she was 22 inches long at this point, and she was developing so fast and good that I was told by her doctor that I could start her on solids at 3 months old..wow that made me happy my little princess is doing soo well! On the 12 when she turned 3 months old I started her on her solids at first with formula and cereal, she wasn't particular with that combination so I changed the nxt day to apples and oatmeal and it's like over night she became a pro at eating! Then as she progressed I also put her on sweet potatoes, and peaches. She was not a big pears or peas fan, so I pretty much stuck with that till 4 months old...then her 4 month check up came and wow did she jump up she went all the way to almost 16 pounds and 25 inches long and in the top 95th percentile in her weight and development. I was told when she goes in for her 6 month check up he will discuss our options with secondary foods! At this point lots had changed she learned to roll from her belly to her back, learning how to put her pacifier back in her mouth, trying to pull herself up, but only getting a small sit up out of it haha. Shed changed so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment