Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So very exhausted...

Today has been a very exhausting day to say the least! Woke up very early! and it is almost 12am and I still can not go to sleep! Zoe has been extremely fussy, and fighting her sleep for the past three days! My baby is cutting her FIRST tooth! I am so excited that she is getting her first tooth, but also very ready for it to come on in! I hate to see my pretty princess in PAIN! Other then that, its the daily ritual of washing bottles, changing diapers, feeding bottles and solids, housework, laundry, and going to get Mitchell and I food. Yes we eat out all the time but personally if I don't want to eat my own food I am not going to force Mitchell to eat it too! lol (yes I am that bad of a COOK!) I have burnt toast, if that tells you how bad of a cook I am.  Anyways so the week is going to be longer because although I don't have much to do tomorrow, I have to go get the oil changed in the car on Friday! I am sick of seeing OIL MAINTENANCE REQUIRED on my display! and it beeps every time I get in and out of the car! Very ANNOYING! Also have to go get Zoe some more diapers, she goes through them like they are made of paper towels! Then mine and Mitchell's one year wedding anniversary is Saturday and my moms side of the family is having a early Easter. Have to go to that first then drop Miss Zoe off at her grandparents house and she is staying the night with them, then Mitchell will be celebrating our wedding anniversary! :) I am so very excited!

Well that's IT for the night time to sit back and relax and watch some tv! GOOD NIGHT blog world!
BIG SMILE FOR MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment