Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Never take for granted the precious life you been blessed with"

Today has been a day of questioning as I look down onto my beautiful princess Zoe, smiling as she looks and gazes right into my eyes and laughs with her innocent laugh! Bear with me, as this will seem like it's all over the place.

I have only been on the blogspot for a little over a month. It is my voice, to my strength, weakness, love, and life it's self in its most intimate stage. I've read some of the most devastating tragedies on here, and stories about loss. Though I've never been through this loss, and hope that I never forsee this as well. I wanted to take a time out and express, my opinions, thoughts, and questions.

Everyday everyone is either finding out they are pregnant, or giving birth. The true meaning of life evolves through your children. So why do some of the most innocent, have to experience this loss, through no fault of their own? I am not saying that I have been the best friend, or person in the past. Although I have learned through my faults, and grew stronger from them. My daughter has made me to try and be the best person, to be for me and as well for her. Though I don't take any day or moment that I get to spend with Zoe for granted, I feel as though some people do. I'm not trying to make anyone out to be a bad mother, to make myself seem as "Mother Teresa" though some people I feel as if they should not be bless with such a wonderful gift, as to bring a innocent child into the world. I am not a judgemental person by any means, some people just make me wonder. To take care of an child from birth is a 24/7 job, and not by any means just a part-time mother, or a means to show that you can procreate. I know this is going to get a little controversial, I have to speak my mind though. Why do the people that take care of their child to the fullest extent, and love their child unconditionally have to sometimes suffer the loss of their innocent baby? When there are mothers out there that only want the child as, a tax write off, or just to simply have their baby as an "accessory" A real mother takes care of the child, on a day to day bases and not just simply when they want to. A real mother lives, and breaths for their child, making sure no harm to come to them. A real mother stays up with the baby when he/she cant sleep, wakes up at those 3am feedings, without complaint, and loves and holds their baby/child through illnesses, and lets them know they are safe when they are around you. As I said I am not being jusgemental of anyone and their situation, there are things that arise that you cannot control i.e: working, child-care, non-planned pregnancy, to name a few. I am sure you get what I am getting around to, but it's just an observation. Never take anyday with your baby/child for granted and learn from past experiences and someones life stories, and love your child unconditionally, and not complain about other issues in your life that are so "little" I have those moments to where I do complain. I for one second do not take any moment of my life for granted though, and know that with things that you have experienced in the past "Only makes you stronger in the end".

God has a plan for everyone that is born, may it be to touch people, even if it is for a short while, or to make you as the parent or guardian, or just a stranger a better person in the end. Every life has a meaning no matter how long they stay!

Now that I have went on my rant, its time to think, think about all the ones that have issues with fertility, that can-not have children of their own, someone that has lost a child, and/or experienced some type of strife. As you think of this don't all your problems seem like such a minor issue? Like I said this is all over the place, but I've been thinking about this for some weeks, and I had to let it all spill out on to this blog. For anyone and everyone that is around/amongst children, or have their own, please take that extra time to spend, with your little one, love, hold and kiss your baby/child. For your baby/child is what the future will be!

I leave you with this LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE! The three words that I live by!

Zoe Ann Marie Simmons
10-12-10
She is what I live and breath for!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this post brought tears to my eyes. I agree with you 100% on everything! LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! :)
    I mostly agree that it does takes more to being a "mommy" than giving birth.

    P.s.- You are such an awesome mommy Tina, Zoe is ~so~ lucky to have you as a mom! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete