Friday, March 18, 2011

Well look whos back!

Im back, after being down and out of commission for the last couple days, I will get to that in just a bit! My gorgeous baby Zoe is 5 months old! I can't even fathom how time has just flown by and how much she has grown! She is becoming more and more active, now she is trying to pull herself up! With little success, but I see her sitting up by herself VERY SOON! She just amazes me everyday! I couldn't have been blessed anymore then what I have.. I have my husband Mitchell who is very hard working, loving, a wonderful husband, all in all the love of my life! :) Then I have my miss Zoe that just melts my heart away! Shes growing up so very much and she will be 6 months old on April 12th I can't wait I always love to take pictures of her every-time she reaches another month! I thank god everyday for the amazing gift he has given me!

HERE IS ZOE'S 5 MONTH PICTURE!

HER SMILE TAKES MY BREATH AWAY! 

Its been a while since I've been on here to unload all the things that have happened and there was some ups and some downs! The the event that I am so very excited for is Mitchell and I have our first year wedding anniversary on April 2nd, 2011. I am excited and kind of nervous I am so glad I get to spend some quality time with my husband, but its a little bitter-sweet since my baby girl will be going to her nana's to spend the night. Need I remind you all I have never been a night with-out my sweet baby girl so I am going to probably going to cry by the end of the night! We will see Ill update as the time comes! 

I was experiencing some slight jaw pain before I was going to sleep Thursday night, then it progressed into a migraine, then worse jaw pain. It persisted till the next morning and I was in so much pain all I could do was cry! I explained to Mitchell I shouldn't be experiencing this pain and he told me to call a dentist my exact word were "Why a dentist? My teeth don't hurt"! Not thinking duh! This is the best solution. I called the dentist and I was able to get in ASAP! Waiting for the doctor after they took an x-ray. My dentist told me "well you have a portion of your jaw to where there is a gap to where you have absolutely no JAW BONE"! I was baffled how could I not have a JAW BONE? Then she explained it to me and then it all seemed to make since at that point in time she referred me to an oral surgeon, It was a Friday and they were closed I was told so I got some antibiotics and pain medication to last me until I went to the doctor. Called the surgeon on Monday and low and behold they weren't open in my area Monday's or Friday's, I made the first available appointment for Tuesday which was 2:45pm, then I got a call from the receptionist that said I could come in for my consultation and then have my surgery after this! I took it, although I was with out a doubt scared, I had to get it done! Well to spare you all the gruesome details of my surgery. I am glad to say its my fourth day out of surgery and I am doing very well not feeling bad. Although the first couple days were miserable, but it was so much easier since I have the great husband that I do that took care of Zoe and me! I love him so very much!
Mitchell and Tina
"FOREVER OUR LOVE WILL LAST"

No comments:

Post a Comment