Monday, March 7, 2011

Now...

As of today Zoe is almost 5 months old! She will be officially 5 months old on the 12th of this month. I could not be anymore proud of my daughter she is absolutely the greatest thing I have been blessed with since I met my husband (Mitchell) my life revolves arounds her paying little attention to myself and selfish needs that I used to always think that were so important! It's amazing how my life has changed so much within just one yr of finding out that I was pregnant. I've honestly cut alot of people out of my life that was of negative influence to myself and my daughter! I had to mature as an responsible adult and take care of someone asides myself, that depended on me almost every moment of the day! But I am ready for the task at hand. I want what's best for my daughter even if it means to have no friends at all to make that all possible for her to have the best influences and morals and not grow up and let others walk all over her as I let others to me! I am determined to be the best mother I can be, as my mother was to me all these years I want her to be independent, smart, and not to  make mistakes that I have made in life, to regret years later after seeing how I've been affected as well as others! I'm turning over a new leaf. OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment