Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Changes

So today as I was doing all my daily mommy/wife duties, I was thinking WOW how my life has changed so much and it really is all for the better. So I figured I would give you all insight into how I really HAVE changed.
   Well we will go back to when I was in high school (yea those years!) Now high school I wish I could say where my best years but honestly it was kind of rough, to say at the VERY least! I was a not so very nice person/friend. I wish sometimes I could go back to that because I feel as if I did, things would have turned out differently with some of my friends. Well I was one of those people, I never really knew where I fit into be exact, I found myself with various friends of different back grounds. I was shy till I got to know you, and people somewhat interpret that into I was a b**** for lack of a better word. I was and still am a very observative person, basing my interpretation of a person off their body motion. Meanwhile being a spontaneous, crazy, my way or the high-way type of person. Which I think drew people away, im not sure where this all came from but then I turned from being a pretty good friend into a HORRIBLE friend. I went into lying, back-stabbing, talking about people behind  their backs (yea I was one of THOSE friends!) Im not to sure where it all came from, and it took me till I got with my husband and found out that I was pregnant to figure this out! I am assuming this is one of lifes lessons but I often wonder why did it take me so long for me to change? Then thinking back to it all I've broken alot, or ruined a lot of my friendships from that point on. Who do I have to blame? no one but MYSELF.
   So now that you knew how I was with my friends, family is not so much different, lying was an issue, not listening, you know what pretty much every teen does to their family! I was the PROBLEM child. That's it from there.
   So now that I am sitting here blogging and letting people into my life as of NOW, when i'm married and have a five month old daughter. I say I have changed and I dont have to prove it to no one! I know that I have I just have to get this off my chest is why im blogging about this to give people insight in who I was in the past and who I am NOW! It's all for my daughter and husband. Let me list the ways in that I have changed into a person that someone can trust and respect. (hopefully it's not too late, for some of those who I have hurt in the past)

Changes in my life include:
  1. Being respectful to people and their decisions that they make.
  2. Being completely honest, with each and everyone.
  3. Being mature, and level-headed.
  4. Not so stubborn.
  5. Not to be judgemental, of a person or their situation
  6. Have better judgement, and not getting into other peoples business.
  7. Not getting sucked into drama
  8. Staying away from the bad influences to me, or to my daughter.
  9. Letting people in, and not pushing people away.
  10. admitting my faults.
I have changed so much and there are two people I can thank for that and that would be my husband and my daughter, she makes me a better person each and everyday. I want her to grow up and to be a good person/friend and to not make the same mistakes as I have. My husband has done so much for me, and loved me for who I am and never tried to change me! He is great and this is why I love him very MUCH!



Now for my apology: I have to make amends to let all the people out there that I have either hurt, or taken advantage of, or lied to, or did any kind of wrong doing towards I am truly very sorry, and I never meant to be that PERSON! I will never go down that path again, and I will not blame you if you do not accept my apologies since it is long over-due. I can only hope you see this as a path to an CHANGED person! I love you all and hope that I can get back some of those relationships I have either ruined, or broken! This is my APOLOGY!



My reason for being a better person in life is this little girl she means the world to me
all I want is for her to be proud of her mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment