- Woke up today, continuing my same routine that goes through out the day! Woke up to Zoe just talking up a storm. Got up got a bottle ready, as well as a diaper and her wipes. Changed Zoe's diaper and fed her a 10 ounce bottle! My baby is a good eater, as I've been told...Found out something new last night that little miss Zoe loves, when I am getting her ready for a bath she loves her bare belly blowed on. She loves it, makes her giggle and laugh so loud!
- This morning after I put Zoe down for a nap, I gave her, her paci (she loves her paci) looked over at her and she took her paci out as she always does! Was looking at it, and was continuously trying to put it back in her mouth. She got CLOSE...Then put it in sideways and started sucking on it! She makes me laugh! haha
- Today is my follow up appointment, for my jaw and let me tell you I am not looking foward to going to the dentist. I absolutely hate well hate is a harsh word I extremely DISLIKE doctors. It should be fine, since all they are going to do is take more x-rays and check and make sure my jaw in aligned, but its just the thought of going to the doctor. I have no clue as to why it happens but my stomach always goes into knots, when I walk into the doors to any doctors office. I need to get it done though, ready to get it over with!
- I have no clue why but I have been very moody lately! Anything and EVERYTHING just irritates me to no end! Even just the minor things, just aggravate me and truth be told I just don't know why? Zoe isn't one of those people/things that irritate me...Shes what calms my nerves in a matter of speaking. I wont go into full detail on what what bothers me, because it is quite the long list, just figured I would share.
- Why does it seem as if everytime I clean my house that five seconds later, it looks like a tornando just hit it? Am I the only person with this issue? Does anyone experience this? Maybe it's because of having a baby, or maybe its because of my HUSBAND, going behind me and messing things up again haha.
- Today is a pretty day, although a little windy its actually quite nice. I can't wait until I can take Zoe to the park and enjoy the day with-out being cooped up in this house. Call it lazy but it takes alot of effort to get a baby out of the house IM NOT COMPLAINING! This is the reason why my stroller stays in the car, so I don't have an extra piece of equipment to lug down the stairs.
- Next week I am going to up Zoe on her solids, to twice a day the first solid with juice and not formula. She is starting to eat a lot more. We are going to start putting her in the bouncer to entertain her self as well, though she hates it I think once I keep putting her into it she will come around. When Zoe turns six months old I will begin to teach her how to hold her own bottle, so she can stay on track. Also I think she will be sitting up on her own SOON! She is already trying so hard, with out success but she keeps trying so I look for her to be sitting up and pulling up within the month. I will keep you all updated! Also I will be trying to transition her to her crib, she doesn't really like it because the mattress is hard, I just don't want her to get used to the playpen (that's where she sleeps as of now) but if she does not take well to the crib, ill continue on placing her into the playpen.
That is all for today folks!
Just hanging out!
Don't mind my mess on the table! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment