Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Day: A day of thoughts...

I have alot on my mind today it seems, so in order to get it all out I thought I would share!


  1. I want to thank miss Morgan for being such a doll and fixing up my blog for me! She took time out of her day and she made it special for me. So this is my personal "Thank You" Morgan! :) You are a wonderful friend and I am glad we got back in touch since High School! 
  2. I am so not looking forward to my birthday which is next Monday, exactly one week from today. Its just a constant reminder that I am that one step towards getting older! On a lighter note, the older I get the more I see my life changing and see myself maturing everyday, so that's got to be a good thing right?
  3. I cannot wait until my little Zoe will be SIX MONTHS OLD! Which that'll be on April 12th. I just cant wait until she reaches her milestones. She is one of my meanings in life and why I have changed so much. I would most definitely not know what I would do without her in my life! For those who have loved and lost or never experienced having a precious child, I am deeply saddened and deeply touched... I have read many stories about people losing their innocent babies at such a young age due to no fault of their own, and makes me so sad. They don't deserve it in the least bit. Its changed me, I have learned to be not so selfish, and petty and not to take anything in life for granted, especially my beautiful Zoe. It's inspired me to be the BEST mom that I CAN BE! I cherish every moment with my princess, hold her tight, and give her all the kisses she can handle! :) I also pray for her, and for all the others who have loved and lost. I have never been the person to pray per say or to look to god, but now I am trying to get into it and live my life the right way.
  4. I never realized how hard it would be to live an hour and fifteen minutes away from my parents, although I am extremely independent, my mother means ALOT to me! She has raised me, through the trials and tribulations of her own life, to be the person that I am today! I will always appreciate her for the wonderful mother she has and always will be!
  5. I think I have the baby blues, or something around that nature. I have a beautiful five month old. I feel as if everyone around me is having more babies, or having their first. I want to have more kids, but as of right now its just too SOON! Mitchell and I have talked about more kids and decided to wait until Zoe is at least over one year old.  I now realized I was destined to be a mother, I just was not very happy with my old life working all the time and doing the immature things that I have. 
  6. I really hate that I have anxiety issues... It makes my life that much harder. I worry about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Is this normal? I know that I worry, but I do not want to be one of those VERY over-protective mothers! That don't/won't even let their child play in the dirt due to germs! I am already addicted to germ-x... What next???
  7. Mitchell and I's one year wedding anniversary is approaching very fast! Its in two-weeks, it's hard to believe that it's only been a year, it feels like its been a lifetime with him. Not saying this in a bad way! I know that he is my soul-mate, and love him with every fiber of my being! Time just seems to fly by. I am looking foward to April 2nd, 2011 ( Our wedding anniversary) to being with him and actually getting to go somewhere TOGETHER! I am NOT looking foward to being with-out my Zoe for a night though! It'll be my first night with-out her I just hope I don't have n anxiety attack, or a nervous break-down! Not to say I don't trust her grandparents, it's like I said I've never been a night without her! I think I have separation anxiety?! I'm sure we will see though, wish me LUCK!
  8. I really need to find a HOBBY! Although blogging works and keeps me semi-sane, I feel as if I need a concrete hobby. For example : jewelery making, crafts, fabrics, making candles. A few to name, I just don't seem to have the time to really have time to myself and do this (NOT COMPLAINING) I am just always busy with Zoe, house-work, laundry, grocery shopping, paying bills, or whatever else comes up! 
  9. Ive been having these weird dreams lately! i often wonder if dreams are a meaning of whats to come? That is what I have been told. If so then wow, I really hope not! 
  10. I have such great friends and family. I would give them the shirt off my back! Then you have the occasional, someone that PRETENDS to be your "friend" then talks about you behind your back. I have no time or patience for that. I would rather have "A couple or non-good friends, versus fifty crappy friends"! Also I decided that I am going to be getting my 14th tattoo not to sure when? But I do know what of, I know everyone has their child's name or at the very least wants to get a tattoo of their child's name or something of that nature. I am going to change mine up though. Not concrete ideas, but some that are unique in the way it isn't repetative in other name tattos!
Well these are my thoughts of today, I know kind of random. Although blogging about it gives me a release. Makes people see a little bit more into me and why I am the way I am. So I always seem to leave you all with a picture I will leave you with another one! Can't break tradition now...


She makes me smile...

2 comments:

  1. Zoe is so cute, i LOVE her outfit...i just want to give her hugs n kisses she is so adorable!!
    First of all- you totally should have another kid, but I'd def. wait until Zoe is at LEAST one, maybe almost 2. she will want a sibling and you will be a great mommy to a second! :)

    you're very welcome for the blog...I tried messing with it some and can't freaking center the header..shucks! ill mess with it more later and get it fixed up. Is this background still the one you want?

    as far as a hobby, you should totally start scrapbooking, you can make a scrapbook for zoe to have when she gets older or something, i'm going to start one for Mason soon!

    i know it must be hard living away from your mom, it would just kill me if I had to move away from my mom! mommies are awesome and i hope mason feels the same way about me when he gets older! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Morgan! I love that outfit too! I am surprised my chunky monkey can fit it haha considering its a 3 month outfit! lol.. When I come down we will have to get together and you can FINALLY SEE HER! Then you can get all the love you want lol she's used to it!

    Its ok if you cannot fix it! I still like it anyways! Yea I wanna go ahead and keep this one, so you don't have to do all that work again! :)

    Yes most definitely going to wait on having another kiddo at least till after she's a year then ill THINK about revisiting that subject haha.

    I have the scrapbooking kit I just have to get the like stickers and all that! Then print pictures out! Got to get ink for my printer, I procrastinate with that soo much lol...

    Yes ma'am I sure wish I was closer to my mother! And mommies are awesome! I was always close to my mommy! I know Mason will love you and be close with you FOREVER so you have nothing to worry about in that department! :) Your a great mommy to him and a mommies love is way more in depth, contrary to popular belief! Keep doing what you are doing and I know your next baby will love you as a mommy just like mason does! :)

    ReplyDelete