Monday, March 7, 2011

Newborn- one month old

From the 3 day stay I had to endure at the hospital to going home with our newest addition to the family, I wad excited to be going hone to where I wasn't going to be woke up like 50 times a night! Driving home from Austin to bastrop which is 24 miles to be exact was when I was most nervous, I made sure Zoe was comfortable. Got to the house and honestly was in some pain due to getting my belly cut open..I was happy to be home though with my baby, it was kind of weird I thought that I was going to be very nervous about having to take care of a baby on my own, but I got blessed with a great baby! She did soo well, she didn't like her crib so I resulted into using the pack and play beside the couch and she would sleep much better at night as would I. The first month went by soo fast it seems, and then it was time for zoes two-week appointment. It went get she gained 3 pounds and got 2 inches longer, the nurses and her Peditrician were soo in love with her and said she was one of the best behaved babies they had ever seen. At one month old it was hard to get used to having someone depend on me on every aspect of their life but I loved every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment