Monday, March 7, 2011

Got to get everyone caught up! chapter 1: pregnancy!

Well I just started this blogging I figured I had to do something productive with my time! Aside from being a stay at home mother and wife. Got to get everyone up to speed for the past year...This is going to be long so bear with me! Ok well no need to go into details on my life before pregnancy that was all in the past... Well I found out that I was pregnant last year around february, it was quite a shock to tell you the truth! I was told the wrong information, about my birth control. My husband and I had talked about children, but to actually be pregnant with my first child! Was a little scary at first, with mixed emotions and questions racing through my mind! I wasnt expecting it at first. The first question I asked myself was "Am I really ready for this?" and then came to "Will I be a good mother?" those were the primary questions I asked myself along with the secondary questions to follow... As the time went  by I got more and more excited, and got even more excited when I found out that I was going to be having a GIRL! At that point I was actually thinking the opposit because I was going off those old "wives" tales and thinking to myself wow im really low and all up front so I have to be having a boy! I was kind of preparing for that until the ultrasound tech said "ITS A GIRL" instantly I was shocked and the tears streamed down my face! I was having a girl! Not that I wouldnt have been just as happy with a boy.. Well to fast foward so this isnt like a book.. The first couple months I was constantly sick, then it subsided, then came the pain of being 40 pounds heavier and having her be on my kidney for the last two-weeks was hard to say the least bit! I was excited to be induced on the 12th, I wanted to see my baby girl at last..To spare you the long gory tales of my labor, it did not go as planned zoe couldnt take the potocin so I was not able to dialate like I was supposed too..Second option: c-section, it was not something I planned on but honestly 12 hours of labor and the pain I experienced I just wanted miss zoe to be here...Well by the time I had the time to second guess myself they were already coming into get me to take me to surgery! It took all of 20 minutes and I was back into the room, about to open me up. (Just to let you know what you see on tx with c-sections, is not what you get!) when she was out, they didnt simply hand her to me and let me hold her for even the slightest second, I got to kiss her forehead then get staples, and pain meds. I had to be in the recovery room for 1 1/2 hrs and then my husband bought her in after an hour of not seeing her, so I pretty much missed the first hour of her being born, which to some you would think umm ok but to me thats my little girl I wanted to be with her at all times...Finally i got to see her and feed her, her first bottle the feeling that I got was just amazing, to hold the baby that my husband and I created, just touched me soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment