Today was a good
DAY! Didn't o anything special, just spent the day with Mitchell (my wonderful husband) and Miss Zoe! Although Zoe had been fussy today, I still had a good day. Today was the day that I realized why Mitchell and I are so perfect for each other. Although we do have our "husband & wife" fights we quickly get over them. I know I seem to talk about Mitchell and Zoe a lot, but they are a
MAJOR part of my life. These are the reasons why I talk about them both so much.
- They both made me so much stronger
- They have made me more mature
- They have made me love unconditionally
- They have made me more patient
- They have taken me out of my defensive shell
I have the "life" I always wanted! I have a family that has changed me for the greater good. Mitchell has been my rock through everything! From the very instant that I met him I knew that we were destined to be
TOGETHER, that god brought him into my life to help me through all the trials through out my life and to help me be a better person! As I have said as of Saturday April 2, 2011 we will be married for one year, and that will be one of many more to come. I am HAPPY.. It took me a while to get there only because of my severe depression issues, but when I am around my husband and my baby girl, all that seems to fade away!
My Zoe is going to be six months old in about two-weeks. She just keeps growing up! I remember when I had her and I was in recovery after my c-section with her Mitchell brought her in to me. I held her for the first time and just looked at her in such amazement, from then I vowed that anything and everything I did was for her and Mitchell's benefit!
Well that's all I got for the night! Thanks for reading, and I will be
BACK!!
Zoe Ann Marie
3/29/2011 Bath time!
Love this gorgeous face! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment